Monday, March 14, 2011

The Easiest Fruit Dip Ever!

This recipe has been in my family since I was a little girl.  I don't remember who gave it to my mother but I do remember when we had our very first taste of this incredible dip.  My first bite of dip was slathered on a fruit and nut filled bagel.  Now I serve this dip with fresh fruit, mainly strawberries but grapes work great too. 



This recipe is great to entertain with... just mix it up a day in advance throw it in the fridge and then let it sit out a few hours before serving to soften.  Everyone goes crazy over this stuff!!

Here is the simplest recipe I ever!

Fruit Dip

1 pkg. cream cheese, softened
1 jar marshmallow creme (or marshmallow fluff, whatever you call it)

Throw both in a bowl and mix with a hand mixer, you could use a stand mixer too.  And that is it!  Viola!  The easiest fruit dip ever! 

I highly suggest making at least two batches.. people go nuts over this stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Someone once made this fruit dip and it was delicious. And yes, they made a big batch.

    ReplyDelete

Hi there! Let me know what you think... I'd love to hear from you!